Surgery & Practices Cleaning
Our Cleaning Operatives Are:
- Health And Safety Trained.
- Infection Control Trained and Qualified (CQC/NHS Standard)
A tailored Healthcare Cleaning plan and service to meet your CQC cleanliness and infection control requirements.
If You Have Any Questions,
Please Place a Call To Our Support Team
On The Helpline Below:
020 3780 3330
Our Professional Client Support Team Will Be With You Shortly.
We understand the pressure in complying with stringent health, safety and hygiene regulations and the importance of complying with the required due diligence provisions. Whether you need a regular ‘sparkle clean’ or a thorough ”deep clean”, you can trust us to do the job well, every time and at a competitive price. Some of the Environmental Cleaning and Preparation of working areas policies we follow include;
A cleaning schedule which can be audited is put in place for all theaters and equipment to ensure adequate damp dusting and deep cleaning is achieved. Your theater staff mop with disposable systems and remove debris from the floor prior to our staff cleaning the theater.
Mop buckets for spillage are emptied after each use and kept dry until next required. We recommend routine deep cleaning and sanitisation.
All horizontal surfaces in the operating theater are cleaned at the end of each list using a freshly prepared solution of 1000 ppm of available chlorine, which you provide)
The surfaces is then be wiped with clean water to assist with drying. Additional cleaning using the same preparation is recommended between each case and must be used following any potential infective case. The same standard applies following maintenance of the theatre. For non infective cases where it is not feasible to use chlorine with the recommended regularity then universal sanitising wipes may be used to replace the chlorine. Wall washing must be undertaken:
- All Our operatives are trained on infection control and issued certificates from reputable service providers.
- Our Equipement is colour coded to prevent cross contamination.
- We encourage constant communication and liaison with premises staff for data processing incase of known infections.
- A site communication file is mandatory.
- We use recommended chemicals for this particular environment.
- We encourage our operatives to be trustworthy and not cut corners. It’s people’s lives we are protecting. We are the first line of defense.
What we Do
- Following daily, weekly, monthly and annual routine cleaning schedule.
- Following any interference with the fabrication of the environment
- Following a C Diff case, only if patient opens bowels. (This needs urgent call out for STOT QSC Head Office Support)
- Scheduled Deep Cleans.
- Surgeries, Practices or Medical Centers utilise our services because of the knowledge of what it requires to clean such sensitive premises,
- Plus More….