Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
These are the questions most commonly asked by our customers and prospective customers. If you do not find the answer to your question, please feel free to email or call us.
At STOT QSC LTD. We always ensure that we provide competitive prices. We don’t sell our services on price but quality and satisfaction. . Our sells Consultant will book in with you to come and measure up the premises.
- Appointment booked with client
- Quotation sent
- Service commencement.
- Monthly invoices sent to client.
STOT QSC takes possession after acceptance. We provide adequate training to the standard that matches your cleaning needs.
- We provide routine training to prevent complacency
- We provide all cleaning materials as per the cleaning agreement. For those clients who provide their own cleaning materials, we require up to date COSHH Datasheets.
STOT QSC Provides a communication folder which doubles as a COSHH Folder. This contains all the datasheets for the first aider to find in case of accidents. It should be made accessible to the cleaner on a daily basis. This is where any faults are recorded for attention.
- Log the fault in the file for the cleaner to find. You leave your details for a follow up.
- Our managers check the file whenever they come for their routine checks and if this fault or defect is urgent, please ring in for immediate action.
STOT QSC LTD. is fully insured
- We takes good care of the premises.
- Our cleaners will be fully trained on the alarms on their first day at work.
- Cleaners remain with the keys which they sign for at the beginning of their contract.
- For those clients who don’t want to leave their keys with us, we clean at a time when the premises are opened.
Due to the popularity, STOT QSC Ltd has added this service in the scope of business and now sell consumables.
Please visit our SHOP or call us for the competitive price list.
You can sign up in order for us to manage your stock levels with our Kanban Order System.